Booking Rooms and Facilities
Claverham can be booked for retreats, holidays, day workshops, seminars or residential courses. Please have a read of our rates below, and if you are interested in booking our facilities, email or phone Tom Leimdorfer (Clerk of Management Committee) .
For the Terms and Conditions of hire and residential visit please follow this link: www.claverhamtrust.org.uk/termsandconditions
- Adults £16 per person per night up to three adults
- £45 per night for the whole cottage for larger groups
- Children and low income adults £8 per person per night, under 5s free
- Single person occupation is £16 per person per night, except by special dispensation for a maximum of one week per year
- Meeting room (residents’ use) £20 per day
- Meeting room or Barn (non-residential) £30 whole day, £20 half day
- Barn £20 per day extra to residential or Meeting room hire
- Extra charges for camping in the grounds on application.
- A deposit of £20 is required with booking.
- All cheques to be made out to Claverham Meeting House Trust
Please note that we have no credit card facilities and therefore payment must be made by cash or cheque. Please do not send cash through the post!
Clerk of Management Committee:
1 Verlands, Congresbury,